Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday Letters & Food Friday-Broccoli Ravioli Bake


PhotobucketDear Friday, Yay! You are here. And with you here means that my sister, Hadley, James and Maddie are visiting!! They got in early this morning (1am) and I got to hold and love on little Miss. Hadley for a few minutes.  My cousin Christie and her husband Adam are also coming to visit this weekend so I'm excited. Hurry up day.  Dear Weather, Blah- Rain all weekend. Not cool. Dear Person Who Stole My Debit Card Number, not cool either. They used it at a Federal Express in Memphis or so it says. Good thing I'm a freakin bank stalker and caught it within hours.  Dear Self, April is almost over (crazy right) and you didn't finish most of your April goals... Better step it up next month.
This Food Friday recipe comes to you from Mix and Match Mama (Sean from the bachelors' sister). I modified it a little bit. This is SO simple to make and takes less than 5 minutes to put together. The rest of the time is just baking.  This makes the perfect week night meal that everyone will LOVE.

Ingredients-
1 package of frozen ravioli thawed in refrigerator (any flavor) or you can use refrigerated ravioli but those are more expensive and you need more of them.
1 box frozen chopped broccoli
1 (16 oz) jar alfredo sauce (I liked the Newmans Own she recommends)
1 cup milk (I used almond milk)
1 cup Panko breadcrumbs
1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
1 Tablespoon Italian Seasoning
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Layer in a 9x13 baking dish, ravioli, broccoli, Alfredo sauce and milk. 
Cover with foil and bake 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, mix together in a small bowl your Panko, Parmesan and Italian seasoning.  After the 30 minutes is up, remove the foil and spread your breadcrumb mixture over the top.  Pop the casserole back in the oven uncovered and bake another 15 minutes or until slightly brown and bubbly.
All done! How simple was that.  It was a hit in our family so I wanted to make sure I archived it on the blog.
Domestic Superhero Pin It

1 comment:

 
Blogging tips