Monday, March 4, 2013

Mommy and Me Monday-My Ragamuffin

I am linking up with Leah today over at Everyday Love for Mommy and Me Monday.  This picture was from last weekend when it was in the 60's on Sunday.  We have been FREEZING these past few weeks and we are ready for a warm up! We are heading back up in the 60's in a few days and I hope it stays.  We are so ready for spring!  Max loves the swings and in our neighborhood they have a great play area for us to go to.  He wants to get down and walk around, but he hates wearing shoes.  We are going to really have to keep working on that.
I do also realize that Max needs a haircut.  I just don't want to cut it yet, I love how it is a bit too long around his ears. He looks like a little ragamuffin and that's OK by me!  I might even leave it as long as Ashley Simpon's son, Bronx.  We'll see how long it lasts, I'm sure we'll end up cutting it one of these weekends. 
Pin It

3 comments:

Emily said...

Thanks for linking up! What a sweet picture!! My guy needs a hair cut too but I just can't fathom taking him in for haircut before his first bday?! I think your little guy looks precious! Have a great week!

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

Avery loves the swing too! I can't wait for when she is bigger and we can go for picnic lunches! THanks for linking up!

Chris said...

Haha...Ya know, as soon as you said that I was thinking wow, his hair is getting real long. And I had to lookup Bronx. I'd say cut it over having him look like this pic below, interesting Jessica has a daughter Maxwell...

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/ashlee-simpson-my-son-bronx-4-is-protective-of-jessica-simpsons-daughter-maxwell-9-months-201312

 
Blogging tips