Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday Letters- TGIF!

This is the first time I've done Friday letters, but I enjoy reading them all so I thought I'd give it a try. I am linking up with The Sweet Season.

Photobucket 
Dear Friday, Thanks for finally getting here, it's seemed like a long week to me!  Dear Spring?, Are you here to stay? I really hope so because I could get used to temperatures in the upper 60's this weekend!  Dear Husband, Please be careful this weekend with your rented cherry picker.  I know you want to clean the trim, decks, exterior of the house, and take down a tree? which we appreciate, but we'd like you to still be alive after it's completed. Dear phone, Thanks for ringing with great news yesterday. Dear Max, Thanks for sleeping in till 6:30AM this morning. I am hoping with the time change this weekend that you sleep even longer or at least in to the 6AM hour on a regular basis. You are such a sweet boy. You have learned how to high-five and want to do it all the time now. We can't wait to play outside with you this weekend.  Dear Mom, Thanks for taking such good care of my buddy (and Kinsley) during the day. Dear taxes, I hope to finish you this weekend and I'd love for that refund to go up a bit, our basement fund savings account would really like that. Dear Weekend, Go by really slow.
Pin It

4 comments:

RH said...

Nice! I love Friday's Letters. And yes please weekend go by really, really slow!

Sarah said...

Max is so adorable! The high 5's is so cute! I am now following you- I cannot wait to read more about you and your adventures with Max. Feel free to stop by and say hello sometime!

Mock family said...

How neat! I love that I got to see and give a high five

Chelsea said...

I love it "Dear weekend, go by really slow." I swear I say that every single weekend. Can't wait to read more of your blog!


Happy Friday!
Chelsea
www.mypinkscribbles.blogspot.com

 
Blogging tips