Friday, March 15, 2013

Friday Letters: St. Patrick's Day Weekend

Dear Weather, Please warm up fast! Having my car parked outside the garage this morning made for a very chilly start (yes, I realize I live in Atlanta and things could be much worse).  I can not WAIT for 60-70 degree weekend weather!! Dear Husband, You are so kind without even thinking about it. Check out what I posted on my Brother's blog FB page.  While you're there, like his page! Dear Michelle, I am excited about our purchase I might make today. We are going in on an embroidery machine together. We are tired of our kids not having the cute seasonal outfits and I can't wait to get started.  I'll be sure to post back if we get one.  Dear Mom, Thanks for watching Max Saturday for a bit while David and I head to the Suwanee Beer Fest with friends.  I am not a beer drinker so I volunteered to be the DD.  I hear they have food so I'm there and the weather should be beautiful! Dear Max, you got up once the past 2 nights, but you are so darn cute that I don't mind. Love you buddy.
Happy St. Patrick's Day! This pic is from 3 years ago I think.  
Photobucket
Pin It

4 comments:

Vanessa Miller said...

Hi there! New follower from the Friday's Letter link up. Holy stinking adorable little man you have there!! Have fun at the beer fest. I'm not a beer drinker either but food is always good!

Mock family said...

great pic!! have at least one green beer? and woot woot to the embroidery biz

Leah said...

I feel ou about Georgia weather, but it at least it is going to be pretty this weekend! I love that St. Patrick's Day picture it's so festive! Also your little boy is so cute!

http://rumelyfamily.blogspot.com

Chris said...

Again, nice job David with his great act of kindness and thanks for the shout out. Bet the beer fest will be a blast. Should be extra interesting being the sober one of the bunch, take fun pictures/video! Since I'm on-call I'll live vicariously through you guys!

 
Blogging tips