Thursday, November 17, 2011

Pregnancy Survey- 27 Weeks

How Far Along: 27 Weeks- almost in the 3rd trimester!

Size of baby: This week, your baby weighs almost 2 pounds (like a head of cauliflower) and is about 14 1/2 inches long with his legs extended. he's sleeping and waking at regular intervals, opening and closing his eyes, and perhaps even sucking his fingers. With more brain tissue developing, your baby's brain is very active now. While his lungs are still immature, they would be capable of functioning — with a lot of medical help — if he were to be born now.
Total Weight Gain: 12-13lbs

What I miss: Nada

Sleep: Sleeping pretty good with the occasional bathroom breaks

Symptoms: Just some lower sciatic back pain. It gets worse if I am sitting for a while and then get up to use the bathroom at work. I need to just take breaks at least once an hour and move.

Cravings: This isn't a craving, but it is some good food. I went to Chipotle with the girls from work on Tuesday and that burrito was awesome. It was a bit spicy, but so good. No heartburn yet, I should have def. gotten it after that burrito. I know I am a Moe's traitor, but their chicken is so much better. In fact, I could go for another one right now. Just wait until I eat all the good NY food next week, planning is already underway.

Gender- BABY BOY! We're 95% there on the name.

Movement: He's a good little mover.

Maternity Clothes: Same.

Best Moments this week: Starting our projects around the house, buying some clothes for BW and getting the glider. We had it professionally cleaned and it looks pretty good. It's still in the garage so the lighting sucks. When we move it in, I'll post better pictures.

What I'm looking forward to: The upcoming thanksgiving holiday and time off from work!

Milestones: Well, I passed my glucose test! I had to call as they never followed back up with me, but I guess no news is good news.  I am enjoying the 2nd trimester and cooking more so things are pretty good.  As you know, the glider is purchased and cleaned. Still waiting on crib parts, was suppose to hear something this week... We're going to sign up for a few more classes/tours at the hospital soon as well.
Pin It

4 comments:

Rachel said...

You look so cute and I love that sweater! Cant wait to hear the name you guys choose!

Lacey said...

Loved our Chipotle lunch date this week, it was so good! I cant wait to find out BW's name!

Ashley Drumheller said...

yay!! soo exciting! ugh, you can have some of my weight if you would like. Ive gained about 35 lb already!!! you only have 12 weeks left!!!! yAy!!!!

The Wanna-be Southern Belle said...

Looking awesome!!! Hope u have a great thanksgiving!!

 
Blogging tips