Thursday, November 3, 2011

Pregnancy Survey- 25 Weeks!

How Far Along: 25 Weeks. Only 15 more to go (wow! that's crazy).

Size of baby: Head to heels, your baby now measures about 13 1/2 inches. His weight — a pound and a half — isn't much more than an average rutabaga, but he's beginning to exchange his long, lean look for some baby fat. As he does, his wrinkled skin will begin to smooth out and he'll start to look more and more like a newborn. he's also growing more hair — and if you could see it, you'd now be able to discern its color and texture. I don't think we'll have to guess on this one. Baby Boy will def. has some dark brown hair and eyes.
Total Weight Gain: 11lbs

What I miss: Nada


Sleep: I've been getting really tired this past week going to bed around 9:30pm and napping until 1:30am where I then get up for the potty and watch a little Property Brothers on HGTV before going back to bed. Love them.

Symptoms: I've been meaning to record this on here, but I'm having a bit of sciatic nerve pain in my lower back. I used to get this pre-pregnancy when I'd lift Molly onto the bed or something heavy. Now, it's a constant every day pain when I walk. The yoga video that I have is helping a lot and I just ordered a few more videos (I'll tell you about them when they come in) so maybe I just need to stretch it out. I'm sure my bad posture doesn't help either.

Cravings: Pizza, Mexican & Salad (with good dressing, not low fat).

Aversions: Nothing.

Gender- BABY BOY! Naming this baby is a hard task for us. We want something not too common, but not totally unique. We think we have it narrowed down... We're letting it sit for a few more days.

Movement: This week he hasn't been moving a ton, but still enough to let Momma know he's in there.

Maternity Clothes: Just sporting my 2 maternity jeans a lot (we can wear jeans at work). Since the weather is a bit cooler I busted out some sweaters, and some of them are riding up due to the belly.

Best Moments this week: Spending time with David in Macon after his exam.

What I'm looking forward to: I have a doctor appointment today where I'll have my glucose screening. Hopefully all will go well and I will pass on the first try without having to do the 3-hour test. I am also looking forward to registering this weekend and heading to the outlets and baby stores. I'm going to look around at Pottery Barn Kids outlet, Carters, all the other kid stores and maybe go to Georgia Baby.
Milestones: We ordered the matching dresser/changing table from BRU, just waiting for that to come in. I got the polka dot fabric in, which I LOVE. The crib manufacture wrote me back saying they are going to deliver 2 new pieces (head board and foot board) free of charge for the little imperfections I found on the crib (yay!).
Pin It

3 comments:

leah said...

Love your belly pic, soooo cute! I cannot believe y'all have already decided a name either, I CAN'T WAIT to hear it! Good luck on your glucose test.. you'll be just fine!

Mock family said...

look at you and your bump! looking good!

Lacey said...

Your bump is so cute!! I can't wait to find out the name! And I love that polka dot fabric!

 
Blogging tips