Thursday, October 13, 2011

Pregnancy Survey- 22 Weeks

How Far Along: 22 weeks

Size of baby: At 11 inches (the length of a spaghetti squash) and almost 1 pound, your baby is starting to look like a miniature newborn. His lips, eyelids, and eyebrows are becoming more distinct, and he's even developing tiny tooth buds beneath his gums. His eyes have formed, but his irises (the colored part of the eye) still lack pigment.
Total Weight Gain: 7 lbs so far.

What I miss: nothing this week

Sleep: I'm getting good at getting up a few times for the bathroom and going right back to sleep.

Symptoms: Feeling good this week, I just want to say thank goodness that sickness stuff went away. I am still so thankful for that! I have also started a Crunch Yoga Mama video. Leah is letting me borrow it and I really like it. It was def. way different than my P90X yoga workout as this is more relaxing, stretching, breathing.

Cravings: Nothing really, but I did want to comment about food. I haven't been to Moe's in a while since I was over their chicken and ground beef was good, but just wasn't hitting the spot. I went this weekend and tried their pulled pork and it was really really good! 

Aversions: Nothing.

Gender- BABY BOY! BW is slowly getting a name, we are brainstorming away and will let ya know in a few weeks! If you have any normal suggestions (I have to say that because you should see what they came up with at work) feel free to put them in the comment section.

Movement: He is still moving all the time. I love feeling it during the day and at night before bed he gets pretty lively.

Maternity Clothes: Just a few pairs of jeans I got at forever 21. I am still liking those and wearing a lot of leggings and dresses.

Best Moments this week: Finalizing BW's crib bedding!

What I'm looking forward to: I know I am a big nerd, but I got the latest baby bargains book that has updated info. on cribs and brands. It rates the brands and stores so you can plan pricing and reviews for various baby items. I am reading it now and I wish I could read it all day (instead of work lol). It's fun researching! According to the book we need to get on this ordering the crib thing soon (I know most stores have pretty fast delivery, but just in case). We also need to start thinking about registering soon, but we're going to wait until beg. of November as David's studying schedule is maxed out this month.

Milestones: As I've stated a few many times, we've ordered the crib bedding! I just want to have this on record to look back on. Next up is nursery furniture and registering. I am already getting so excited for the holidays, let's go October, keep on moving. I am ready for family, fun and food!
 Sorry I wore black today, it is hard to see my growing bump (notice I have cropped out the sink, Michelle).
 Sorry I look scared in this photo, still haven't mastered the self portrait Iphone pics.
Pin It

1 comment:

Mock family said...

Love the no sink pictures!! looking good! and still LOVE bdubs crib stuff

 
Blogging tips