Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Duvet Cover Dilema

I seriously am having the hardest time picking a new duvet set for the master bedroom. I thought I liked the one at home goods, but it turned out not to be the colors that were pictured and there was just no other choices. I went to a bunch of department stores and came to the conclusion that I am going to probably have to find it online. I have a few choices I found online, but need your opinions or suggestions on where else to look.
 I like this pottery barn one. I like the paisley designs and the colors, I'm just afraid its a little too pastel.
 I like how the colors pop in this one from overstock.com but just not sure they are my type of colors.
I like this one overall, just not sold on it. Do you have a favorite? Given these ideas, Any suggestions?
Pin It

12 comments:

Jen S said...

I like the top pastel paisley one. You can add masculine accents to the room to tone out the pastel. The dark bed frame will help too. Add darker lamps or stainless steel and solid accent pillows. Duvets are the hardest to find because the whole color scheme is based around them! I bought and returned 3 before I found one I likes.

Jennifer B said...

Ooo I like the first one!

Jessica M. said...

I like the first one too...we have a similar one from Crate & Barrel in our master bedroom and I love it. It took me a year to finally decide on one! :)

Sara said...

there are 4 or 5 at urban outfitters that i love! i pinned a couple oh my home pinterest board. good luck!

Cora W said...

Old fashion I know, but you might
check SEARS, PENNYS. I like the top one too. Jen S made some great suggestions.

Linda said...

Love the first one too. Seems like there is so much out there in the very pastel aqua/grey/blue color with lots of white. More romantic, yet masculine as well, than those that resemble flowers. Can't wait to see what you settle on!

Lacey said...

I like the first one!

the girl in the red shoes said...

I really like the first one, but our first duvet cover was from Pottery Barn and it didn't wear well at all. It lasted about a year before it had several tears in it just from normal wear. Did you check West Elm or Ikea?

Brooke said...

I like the first one. We have this pattern but in red in our master and I love it. I found it at the Pottery Barn outlet in Dawsonville so you may want to check to see if they have the color you want. I think it was about $50 cheaper than what it was selling for online.

Chris said...

Not so sure about Duvet covers, but Baby W is a little too active on the right side of your blog, are you on a roller coaster or something? ;)

NoPermanentAddy said...

My sister and BIL have the first one- they love it! And it is great quality! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I like the last one. Where is it from?

 
Blogging tips