Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Back splash is up!

David hung all the tile back splash in a few hours on Sunday.
He said it went up pretty easy and I was impressed.
Of course we had to cover our beautiful new counters so we wouldn't get glue on it.
David hard at work.
Progress
David had a bunch of cuts to make so he set up a station outside to minimize the mess.
Finished product, well we still have to grout.
It looked a little busy to me at first, but it's definitely growing on me and when we get nice outlet covers and start putting things back on the counters I think it will balance better. Great job babe!
Pin It

9 comments:

Chris said...

Nice, coming right along!

the girl in the red shoes said...

Wow, it looks great!

Frank and Cora said...

What a lot of hard work, but it is really worth it. It really looks great!

asj said...

nice! that's awesome that you're both so handy!

Mock family said...

I mean that totally looks like a different kitchen/house, great job!

leah said...

awesome!! Can't believe how much it's changed from the beginning!!

Rachel said...

pretty pretty! This is my favorite kind of tiles! I love the ones that look like little bricks!

Marla said...

Nice!! I love the brick tiles...great job David!!

Ginny said...

It is beautiful and you two always make it look so easy! Great job! You should go in business. Consulting and installing. I'd pay.

 
Blogging tips