Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Meatball Sliders

I like to save recipes in my draft folder in my email with the subject: recipes to try. Lately, my list has become so long because we have been sticking to our P90x eating plan. I could venture away, but we have a nice routine going. I shared my list with my sister and she has tried a recipe for us all! Recipe comes from Let's Dish. These would make great appetizers for a party, too.

Meatball Sliders-
Ingredients (If making for dinner, you probably want to half this recipe)
1 bag frozen Italian Style meatballs (32 meatballs) Michelle made her own meatballs and these turkey meatballs would work great
1 jar (28 oz.) pasta sauce
2 cans refrigerated crescent rolls
11 slices mozzarella cheese, cut into thirds (shredded works just fine)
Directions
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Simmer meatballs and sauce over low heat until warmed through (10-15 minutes). Separate crescent rolls into triangles. Cut eat triangle in half to form two triangles. Place 1/3 slice of mozzarella cheese on top of each crescent roll, top with meatball and roll up. Bake at 375 for 15-18 minutes, or until golden brown.
 Michelle gave them a thumbs up and said this would be great for entertaining or for dinner. This looks great, thanks for cooking these up to share Michelle!
Pin It

1 comment:

Mock family said...

they look very sloppy, but they tasted delicious... mmmmmmmm

 
Blogging tips