Monday, December 13, 2010

Couch Weekend

This year for Christmas I am making homemade gifts for my Mom and Sister. I intended on making them this weekend, but I got sick and spent most of the weekend on the couch like this.
Molly wasn't going to argue with our comfy set up. We watched a bunch of movies.  I'll try to name the ones I can think of: The Other Guys, Easy A, Skyline, The Town, Eat Pray Love and Elf! None really stuck out like wow, you have to see it.
 Davids Mom was so sweet and sent me over a sick basket filled with goodies and yummy soup.
We also had our first snow of the season, not that it snows that much in Georgia. We usually get it a few times a year. It was just flurries but always exciting!
 It stuck a little bit to the ground for a second.
I was trying to get molly to play in it, but I'm sure all she was thinking about was how freezing it was! This morning with the windchill was 6 degrees here! The schools were closed up in the Mountains because they did get 1-2 inches of snow. We also went to Davids work Christmas party on Saturday night and had a good time. It was nice meeting new people since it is a new company for us. Now that we only have 12 days till Christmas I have to step it up and get a game plan. Are you all done with your Christmas Shopping? Pin It

1 comment:

the girl in the red shoes said...

Burrr! Try to stay warm! I hope you are feeling better too!

 
Blogging tips