Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Newsletter Time

For the past year David and I have been in charge of our neighborhood newsletter. I am the basically the editor and David does a feature home improvement corner article. We publish once per quarter (as you can calculate I am a little behind in October). We had printer issues that are now fixed, I'll have to show you our HUGE new printer once I take a photo of it. This weekend we assembled and finally mailed them out. I get the community news from our HOA president and then I can write/talk about anything I want. I would love neighborhood participation and articles, but no one has emailed us except one guy asking for a basketball court. It can be a pain in the butt, but I hope people like it. We have 155 houses in our neighborhood so today they will all be reading about Fall 2010.
 There is also a back that includes contact information, David's home improvement corner and another little article. So this weekend was filled with cooking and newsletter fun! Happy Fall! Pin It

3 comments:

leah said...

I can't believe you do your newsletter for your entire neighborhood-- I would have no clue what to write about!! I know it's a relief to finally have it out!

Lacey said...

That's awesome you're in charge on the neighborhood newsletter! Great job Jen!!

Mock family said...

GREAT JOB I should be the motivator and second editor :)

 
Blogging tips