Thursday, June 10, 2010

Top Three Thursday- Recipes!

Our topic this week is top 3 favorite recipes. This was so hard for me to choose. Everything I post on that is blog worthy, I love. The stand outs for me are:
1.) Sausage Calzones. We have these once every couple of weeks because its so good. 
2.) Homemade Sushi/ Teriyaki Chicken and Fried Rice. These take a little effort so we like to have guests over to enjoy this with us. In fact, we will be making this for my sister when she comes in a few weeks! Put your order in Michelle! I know Avocado rolls are her favorite.

3.) Chicken Fajitas with Grilled Roasted Corn & Tomato Salsa. The marinade for the chicken is amazing and so is the salsa. I could eat this once a week. 

If you haven't tried these recipes I would highly recommend them. What are your favorite recipes that you like to make?
Pin It

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Yummmm all of those recipes look delicious!!

david said...

What about lomein? Your lomein is the BOMB man!!!

 
Blogging tips