Friday, May 14, 2010

Sun-dried Tomato Ravioli

Happy Friday! This is my semi-healthy version of Ravioli's. I started using a recipe from Leah's Emealz, but then just made it my own way. This is a quick and easy recipe that will spruce up just plain ravioli's. 

Ingredients-
1  pkg refrigerated or frozen (whole-wheat if you can find it) Ravioli
2 Zucchini’s sliced or 1 c chopped asparagus
¼ c sliced sun-dried tomatoes
2 Roma tomatoes, chopped (or you can used diced tomatoes in a can)
¼ cup FF sun-dried tomato vinaigrette
(Salt, pepper, grated Parmesan)

Directions-

 - Prepare ravioli according to directions
- In a skillet add a couple Tablespoons of olive oil and sauté your vegetables until tender
- Add in your chopped Roma tomatoes and dressing and simmer until warm
- Add salt, pepper and parmesan cheese to taste
- Serve with your ravioli’s
Great with a toss salad and fresh bread

This is after I cooked the zucchini for a few minutes and added in the tomatoes
I let the sauce simmer and it make a lot of liquid.
All done and ready to eat!
Pin It

1 comment:

leah said...

looks delicious!! I'm going to have to try it!!

 
Blogging tips