Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Gary Allan Concert

A couple of Thursdays ago I was invited to go to a Gary Allan concert in Athens. He is a country singer. I was familiar with a few songs including "Watching Airplanes" which you've probably heard of. It was at a very cool venue. It was almost like a theater style where they do plays. We sat in the balcony and you could really see a lot since it wasn't too big in there.
I went with Dana (David's best friends wife) and her friends Tiffany and Melissa.

Our view from the balcony (sorry about the heads)

Action shots
I had fun going to a smaller venue to hear a concert. He was a great performer! I am looking forward to the Lady Antebellum concert in a few weeks! They open for Tim McGraw.
Pin It

1 comment:

david said...

Very cool pictures. I haven't seen any of these before. That looks like you had a great time. Good post.

 
Blogging tips