Thursday, March 25, 2010

Top Three Thursday- Celebrity

 This week's topic is top three celebrities! This was a hard decision, but I narrowed it down to people I love to watch in any kind of movie or show.

1.) Kate Hudson- Isn't she just so cute! I love to watch all her romantic comedy movies, anything with her in it I'll usually watch. I do want to see Nine, the musical movie she was in recently. It looked really good. Has anyone seen it?

 2.) Neil Patrick Harris- He is hilarious in How I Met Your Mother, and have you seen him sing and dance hosting the award shows lately? So funny! I'm so glad he has made it through the Doogie Howser days and moved on up!

3.) George Clooney- I could have tied this one with Brad Pitt. They just always seem to have the "play it cool" attitude. They are fun to watch and still popular after all these years.  I recently watched Up In the Air with George Clooney and really liked him in it.

What are your top three celebrities? Pin It

4 comments:

Lacey said...

I love your Top 3!!!

david said...

1. Alec Baldwin
2. Neil Patrick Harris
3. Jim Parsons

leah said...

1. Rachel McAdams (so talented!)
2. Kate Hudson (so cute!!)
3. Matthew Mcconaughey/Brad Pitt (easy on the eyes!!)

Love them!!!

Mock family said...

I did also love Clooney in up in the air, but what an overall depressingly good movie! ps. NPH ROCKS

 
Blogging tips